Ready, Set, Summer! Behavior & Inclusion Basics for Summer Camp Staff
A powerful introduction to inclusion for summer camp staff, this FREE virtual workshop with Phillip Collazo of Kids Included Together (KIT) introduces behavior and inclusion basic skills through fun and engaging activities. Topics covered include accommodations for school age day camp settings, working with families, and positive behavior supports.
- Wednesday, June 8, 6:30-7:30pm
- FREE Registration at: https://www.njccis.com/njccis/home
- Event ID: 132152
IN ORDER TO ATTEND THIS TRAINING, YOU MUST OBTAIN A NJ WORKFORCE REGISTRY NUMBER.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for these trainings using Event ID: 132152 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry, please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org