CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO READ ABOUT NJSACC'S LATEST PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
NJSACC offers a variety of engaging virtual and in-person professional development and technical assistance opportunities for all staff working in school-age child care, afterschool, and out-of-school-time (OST) programs. Guided by the New Jersey Quality Standards for Afterschool (NJQSA), training topics include leading activities, behavior and inclusion, team building, leadership development, program planning/management, STEM, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), working with families, and so much more!
OPTION 1 – COME TO US for training! Check out our calendar here and our latest clickable flyer above for more information on the virtual and in-person workshops offered by NJSACC and open to all school-age staff throughout NJ, at little to no cost. We generally offer 2 or more workshops a month during the school year!
OPTION 2 – WE COME TO YOUR SITE for training! Request a professional NJSACC trainer to deliver professional development directly to your staff at your site. Choose from our menu of options, or, we can tailor training to fit the needs of your staff team. Rates vary depending on the length and type of training and the number of participants. Virtual training fees begin at $300/session and in-person training fees start at $500/session. For more information, please complete our Professional Development Request Form here and NJSACC staff will be in touch to discuss the details.
OPTION 3 – FREE WEBINARS: These trainings are specifically designed to help school-age youth development professionals complete annual training requirements. Find free and low cost webinars that can be done anywhere anytime through our NJSACC portal at: collabornation.net.
COLLABORNATION / CYPHERWORX DIRECTIONS:
To sign up for your FREE Collabornation account please follow the steps below. You must have a NJ Workforce Registry ID number to complete the registration process. If you do not have a Workforce ID Number, please obtain one BEFORE you start the Collabornation registration:
- Go to https://collabornation.net/login/njsacc and click Create Account if you do not already have one
- Fill out the information, create a password and click on I’m not a robot to proceed
- Click Create Account
- Click Join Free
- Confirm that you want to join
- Fill out the Registration Fields and click submit
NEW JERSEY WORKFORCE REGISTRY (NJCCIS) DIRECTIONS:
In order to attend trainings via NJCCIS, you must obtain a NJ Workforce Registry Number.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right-hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for this training using Event ID: 134878 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry, please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org