Disability Inclusion: Start Here!
Including children with disabilities in school age and family child care programs can be very challenging, but nothing is more rewarding than witnessing a child make a friend, enjoy a game, or experience an accomplishment. This FREE training is designed to help school age staff and leadership explore thoughts and feelings about disability inclusion, understand socially responsible language, and make a plan to overcome an inclusion barrier in programming.
- Wednesday, June 15, 6:30-7:30pm
- FREE Registration at: https://www.njccis.com/njccis/home
- Event ID: 132238
IN ORDER TO ATTEND THIS TRAINING, YOU MUST OBTAIN A NJ WORKFORCE REGISTRY NUMBER.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for these trainings using Event ID: 132238 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry, please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: email@example.com