NJSACC is funded in part by:
- The Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- The NJ Department of Human Services, Division of Family Development as part of a Federal Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) Block Grant Earmark
- Federal funds from Title IV, Part B, 21st Century Community Learning Centers program of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) awarded to the New Jersey Department of Education
As a member of the National Network of Statewide Afterschool Networks, NJSACC and similar agencies across the nation are working to achieve the following goals:
- Create a sustainable structure of statewide, regional and local partnerships, particularly school-community partnerships, focused on supporting policy development at all levels.
- Support the development and growth of statewide policies that will secure the resources that are needed to sustain new and existing afterschool programs.
- Support statewide systems to ensure programs are of high quality.
NJSACC will obtain any information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our website or its resources, such as contact lists (including email addresses and phone numbers of subscribers) and content (including afterschool related resources).
Furthermore, we will never share, sell or rent our contact lists to anyone without your permission. Please note that NJSACC’s primary funders may ask for access to these contact lists during the grant cycle. If such a request is made by our primary funders, NJSACC will inform all subscribers fourteen (14) days ahead of time and will also give each subscriber the opportunity to opt-out.
Virtual Training Policy
We at NJSACC look forward to you joining us for training. However, if your schedule no longer permits you to do so, we ask that you please withdraw as soon as possible to open up space for others to register and to avoid being marked as a no show. NJ Workforce Registry policy requires that after one (1) No-Show you receive a warning. After a second occurrence of non-attendance at a training, you will be marked again as a No-Show. NJCCIS will then place a temporary block on your account, blocking you from registering for additional training, until that hold is released. While we understand that situations can occur that are beyond our control, we ask that you do your best to withdraw in a timely manner to avoid being temporarily blocked from future training opportunities.
- There will be a 15 minute grace period for logging into trainings. After 15 minutes, participants will no longer be allowed entry into the training
- Participants must stay for the entire training to receive credit.
To learn more, please contact Jessica Heiberg at 908-789-0259 or via email