NJSACC Celebrates Greek-American Heritage Month. You can too.
NJSACC celebrates the culture, accomplishments and experiences of Greek people during Greek-American Heritage Month in March.
Greek-American Heritage Month Resources
- Ancient Greek Toys: All You Need To Know
- Kids Cooking Activities: Study Greek Cooking
- Lesson Plan: It Came From Greek Mythology (6th-12th grades)
- Teacher Planet’s Mythology: Lessons, Worksheets and Activities
- Toronto District School Board’s Greek-American Heritage: Professional Library
NJSACC staff has taken full advantage of this opportunity to curate and compile a list of top resources that support teaching and sharing various cultural celebrations with the youth you serve. This resource guide has been bookmarked and indexed. Once you’ve downloaded this PDF, you may either scroll through or select each resource from the table of contents. To go back, click on the BACK button located on the bottom of each page.
click here to download the NJSACC National Monthly Celebrations Resource Guide (PDF)