Join us for Hunger Free New Jersey’s Policy and Program Information Session – Wed Mar 2
Greetings Hunger Free New Jersey partners! On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, Hunger Free New Jersey is hosting a virtual information session on Policies, Programs, and Legislation in 2022!
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 894 8171 9233
One tap mobile
- +16465588656,,89481719233# US (New York)
- +13017158592,,89481719233# US (Washington DC)
- Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.
Please join us to get updates and information on:
- federal waivers for SNAP and child nutrition programs that are scheduled to sunset in the coming months and what that means for the communities you serve
- eviction and utility moratoriums and available assistance
- newly introduced federal and state anti-hunger legislation
- . . . and more!
We will be joined by our national partners at FRAC (Food Research and Action Center) and Legal Services of New Jersey.
Please feel free to pass this along to others in your organization who you think should attend.
Looking forward to an informative session and productive conversation!