Webinar: Getting Groups Engaged Through Play - join us this Wed Feb 1
Get Back to Fun on the Playground
Disagreements can sometimes happen on the playground, but with a proactive plan, you can help students find solutions and get back to having fun. In this webinar, we will explore…
- Using play-based practices to create systems to effectively manage large groups
- Implementing proactive systems to address disruptive behavior before it occurs
- Infusing play into the day to ensure effective communication with students
Corrie O’Neil, Partner Experience Director
From coach to training manager to partnership director, Corrie works every day to get as many caring, consistent adults off the bench and onto the playground as possible.
Malik McPherson, Regional Partnership Manager
Malik seeks to empower both educators and education systems alike to embrace play as a positive force for embodied learning, community building, and safe conflict resolution.
The Game Plan webinar series will have two time options for each webinar as well as a recording for those who miss their session: 3:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. PT or 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT. Register now for just one or both of our remaining sessions:
- February 1, 2023: Get Groups Engaged Through Play
- April 5, 2023: Youth Leadership
Bonus: you will receive a certificate of completion after attending each webinar which can be used to validate professional development hours. These interactive webinars will provide you with helpful tools to ensure your students feel safe, empowered, and engaged at recess every day.