Grant Available: Child Care Facilities Improvement Program Grant Funds via NJEDA - Webinars on Sep 15 and Sep 19
Child Care Facilities Improvement Program Grant Funds Available: Phase 1
- Application to be released soon!
- Provided by the NJ Economic Development Agency
- Grant funds anywhere between $50,000-$200,000 for interior and exterior facility improvements to enhance the quality of facility and receive funding to cover the full project cost.
- Two webinars to walk through program eligibility, the application process, etc.
WEBINAR Dates and Times:
- September 15th-10am https://njeda.zoom.us/webinar/
- September 19th-6pm https://njeda.zoom.us/webinar/
Applications will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis.
- Only available to licensed childcare facilities, with at least 1 currently enrolled subsidized student and providing service for 6 hours per day (additional funding for after care programs may be available in the future).
- If there is a DCF licensed child care provider offering services within a school building, meet all other eligibility criteria, requirements of landlord certification (at the host site), they are eligible to apply.