NJSACC is Growing and We’re hiring!
- Join our Quality Coaching Team as a Consultant or Trainer
- Flexible Part-Time Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Access to free training, quality resources, and more
Minimum Qualifications Necessary Include:
- At least 2 years of hands on experience working with school-age children in out-of-school time (OST) or similar programs.
- Knowledge of school-age afterschool and OST program best practices, quality assessment tools and resources.
- Ability, facility, and basic tools to work virtually and professionally 50-100% of hours.
- Strong leadership skills – personable, friendly, and comfortable with in person and virtual interaction.
- Competent, proficient and comfortable in the use of technology.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Staff supervisory experience.
- Ability to create and deliver in person and/or virtual training with accompanying slide shows and handouts.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional evening and weekend hours.
- Ability/willingness to travel, mostly within assigned counties, but occasionally beyond for special events.
- Spanish, American Sign Language, and/or other language fluency.
Apply ASAP By Sending Your Resume To:
- Quality Team Director, Dagmar Wojcik at: email@example.com
- Also feel free to contact Dagmar for more information.
We’re here for your afterschool team