50 State Afterschool Network Re-Boot Camp
The 50 State Afterschool Network Re-Boot Camp was developed in partnership with the Connecticut After School Network, Utah Afterschool Network, Maine Afterschool Network, Missouri AfterSchool Network, ACT Now! (Illinois CS Mott Network), Oregon ASK (Oregon CS Mott Network) in collaboration with the 50 State Afterschool Network. This free program consists of a four week intensive summer virtual training series. Like many of the virtual conferences that the 50 Statewide Afterschool Networks have hosted in the past, these training sessions will help prepare programs to meet their full potential to serve the children and families in communities this summer. The Re-Boot Camp will be broken into thematic weeks with six pre-recorded (asynchronous) sessions per week.
- Week 1 (June 1): Summer Programming 101: What to Expect*
- Week 2 (June 7 ): More than Beads, Putting Intention into Activities*
- Week 3 (June 14 ): Partnerships for Impactful Learning Recovery*
- Week 4 (June 21 ) : Connecting with Families and the Community*
* Trainings are still available to access for FREE until July 31