Seeking to fill new positions in this county and want to post your afterschool job listings?
NJSACC: The Statewide Network for New Jersey’s Afterschool Communities promotes and supports the development, continuity and expansion of quality programs for children and youth during out-of-school time.
We are proud to continue spreading the word about any new positions happening within the Afterschool and Out-of-School time professions.
To include your job listing in our next weekly post, please e-mail a short blurb, logo, all relevant links to apply and contact information via email here.
The Work-Family Connection Seeks to Fill These Positions
This is a full-time managerial role.
Hunterdon and Warren region has programs in Clinton Township, Franklin, Alexandria Township, Frenchtown, Califon, Union Township, Harmony, White Township, Pohatcong, Belvidere and more! The Site Coordinator is responsible for managing all programs.
Responsibilities include: Managing staff at multiple sites including scheduling, Work-Family policies and procedures, evaluations, providing training to staff. Must have excellent communication and organization skills. Also interacting with school administration and staff to ensure positive and cooperative relationships. To develop positive relationships with parents and assist staff with developing positive, safe, fun and enriching programs. Must be a positive problem solver and able to respond to emerging needs of the programs, children, families and schools.
Will complete administrative duties and function as part of a team of Site Coordinators to ensure the best customer service for The Work-Family Connection customer. Must be able to multitask and manage time well. Full times hours, but specifically must be available to visit programs every afternoon from the hours of 2:30 pm-6:30 pm.
Bachelor’s degree and management experience is a must. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and letter of interest.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $29,000.00 to $34,000.00 /year (Negotiable based on experience, education, etc.)
Have a passion for working with kids? Enjoy leading a team and shaping a program’s culture? Are you a multi-tasker and looking for an active work environment? If so this opportunity may be for you! We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who have prior experience working with elementary school youth. Our Site Directors can work both our before school (7am-8:45am) and after school (2:30-6:30) or just the after school hours. Additional hours may be available based on districts new schedules. Site Directors are able to work independently and manage a team of teachers. Openings in Hunterdon County!
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining a great relationship with school district personnel including school principal, secretaries, etc.
- Creating a positive team culture and leading by example
- Managing day to day program matters while also working directly with the students
- Training new staff
- Planning and implementing the program curriculum
- Purchasing program supplies and snack weekly/monthly
- Attending all supervisory meetings as needed
- Establishing great parent relationships
- And more!
- BA degree or HS diploma/2 year degree with relevant years of experience
- Must have at least 3-4 years of experience working with children in a professional setting
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience (does not have to be in child care setting)
- Ability to multi-task
- Great interpersonal skills
This position is available for starting once application and interview process complete. Apply now to be considered! Only serious candidates who meet the criteria above will be responded to. Consider sending a cover letter with more detail on your experiences.
This is a school year position but can be expanded into the summer at our summer camp.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour