Seeking to fill new positions in this county and want to post your afterschool job listings?
NJSACC: The Statewide Network for New Jersey’s Afterschool Communities promotes and supports the development, continuity and expansion of quality programs for children and youth during out-of-school time.
We are proud to continue spreading the word about any new positions happening within the Afterschool and Out-of-School time professions.
To include your job listing in our next weekly post, please e-mail a short blurb, logo, all relevant links to apply and contact information via email here.
Because the following job listings are posted multiple times on the web, please be aware that some of the positions listed may now be filled.
Paterson Education Fund Seeks 21st Century After School Program Project Director
Reporting to the Executive Director, the 21st Century Project Director will be responsible for managing and implementing the educational program and budget described in the approved application to ensure that the agency meets its responsibilities to the NJDOE under the grant agreement in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure implementation with approved application (monitor program/budget appropriately);
- Complete necessary reports and submit to state;
- Oversee the maintenance of participant files, program forms, and applicable licenses;
- Oversee the development of attendance policy, calendar of activities and class schedules;
- Meet with key program staff, teachers, partners, collaborators, evaluator, etc. regularly;
- Coordinate 21st CCLC advisory board meetings and ensure implementation of sustainability plan;
- Supervise Site Coordinators, administrative staff and program volunteers;
- Conduct program orientation for staff, parents, students, volunteers, and key program staff;
- Develop and ensure implementation of curriculum that is age and content appropriate;
- Provide ongoing training and support to program staff;
- Oversee the development and maintenance of health and emergency plans/files;
- Attend mandated project directors’ meetings and required professional development trainings
- Ensure compliance with evaluation requirements (data-entry into federal and state data-collection systems, PPICS and PARS21 respectively)
- BA Degree, MA preferred
- Experience with grant management required, including budget development.
- Experience with grant and grant report writing.
- Fingerprint and TB test clearance.
- Experience working in a school and/or agency setting.
- Valid NJ Teaching Certificate preferred
- Spanish fluency for translation preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse district/school staff, parents, and community members.
- Able to implement and supervise a positive learning environment, incorporating academics, enrichment and recreation.
- CPR/1st Aid certified – preferred.
Learn more below: