Seeking to fill new positions in this county and want to post your afterschool job listings?
NJSACC: The Statewide Network for New Jersey’s Afterschool Communities promotes and supports the development, continuity and expansion of quality programs for children and youth during out-of-school time.
We are proud to continue spreading the word about any new positions happening within the Afterschool and Out-of-School time professions.
To include your job listing in our next weekly post, please e-mail a short blurb, logo, all relevant links to apply and contact information via email here.
Because the following job listings are posted multiple times on the web, please be aware that some of the positions listed may now be filled.
The CYO East State Street Center Seeks Dual Special Ed and P3 Certified Teacher
The CYO East State Street Center offers an After School Program for 5-12 year olds and is also a NJ approved SES Tutoring site!
- Tutoring, Large Gymnasium, Outdoor Playground, Arts & Crafts, Computer Lab, TV Room, Character Education Programs, Snack, and other special activities!
The CYO East State Street Center serves the following schools:
- Grant, Hedgepeth/Williams, PJ Hill, Martin Luther King, Wilson, Paul Robeson Charter, Pace, Columbus, and Kuser (A minimum of 4 students needed to pick up per school).
Eligible families may qualify for FREE care! They accept all vouchers from Child Care Connection. For those who do not qualify for a NJ voucher, the CYO offers an extremely affordable in-house subsidy.
The East State Street Center is looking for a Dual Certified Teacher:
- Applicant much have Teacher of Students with Disabilities as well as a Preschool-3rd grade certification
- Preschool experience preferred
- Contracted Trenton District Provider Site
- Starting Salary is $56,340 until references and experience is reviewed
- Please forward emails to: email@example.com
- Position begins in January 2021
- For more information contact them at: 609-396-8383 ext.21