Seeking to fill new positions in this county and want to post your afterschool job listings?
NJSACC: The Statewide Network for New Jersey’s Afterschool Communities promotes and supports the development, continuity and expansion of quality programs for children and youth during out-of-school time.
We are proud to continue spreading the word about any new positions happening within the Afterschool and Out-of-School time professions.
To include your job listing in our next weekly post, please e-mail a short blurb, logo, all relevant links to apply and contact information via email here.
Because the following job listings are posted multiple times on the web, please be aware that some of the positions listed may now be filled.
Glassboro Child Development Centers Seek Group Leaders and Assistants
The mission of the Glassboro Child Development Centers is to provide programs and enrichment for children and youth that offer opportunities that empower and assist parents with the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of their children.
CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- Everything we do demonstrates that building positive, healthy relationships with children and their families is our top priority
- Our people, relationships, programs and spaces make our children, families and staff feel happy, safe and included
- We are trusted by others and demonstrate integrity in everything we do
- We seek exceptional staff to provide programs of the highest quality for children and incomparable service to families
We are seeking EXPERIENCED Group Leaders and Assistants who are familiar with school age child development, who can assist with daytime school work and work AfterSchool.
The best candidate for this position is a high school graduate over 18. We hire for attitude over aptitude and a Growth Mindset is important.
We look forward to meeting you if you meet these requirements! Reply to our ad with a brief cover letter and resume so we can see if you are a great fit!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Glassboro, NJ 08028
- $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants can also send an inquiry through the GCDC website
Just Kids (Camden and Gloucester Counties) Seek Childcare Providers
Just Kids school-age childcare is provided by Archway Programs in cooperation with the Superintendents and the Boards of Education in school districts throughout South Jersey. Archway Programs is seeking to fill Just Kids childcare supervisor and childcare assistant positions to work to provide an enriching and safe environment for children in before and after school childcare. Open positions are located in the following school districts: Barrington, Collingswood, National Park, Oaklyn, Pennsville, Waterford Township and Westville.
- Childcare Supervisor position: Provides the overall supervision and structure of the Just Kids Program within an assigned public school.
- Childcare Assistant position: Provides continual supervision, direction and guidance of children in the program, under the direction of the supervisor.
If interested, please complete an online application on the Just Kids website. Click here to apply for the Just Kids’ Childcare Supervisor position, and here to apply for the Just Kids’ Childcare Assistant position.
To learn more about Just Kids, please visit www.justkidsprogram.org. If you have any questions, please contact Kerry Harper by email at email@example.com or by phone at 856.857.4841 or at 856.767.5757 ext. 470.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Gloucester County Seek to Fill Several Afterschool Positions
Click on each of the following positions to learn more: