Seeking to fill new positions in this county and want to post your afterschool job listings?
NJSACC: The Statewide Network for New Jersey’s Afterschool Communities promotes and supports the development, continuity and expansion of quality programs for children and youth during out-of-school time.
We are proud to continue spreading the word about any new positions happening within the Afterschool and Out-of-School time professions.
To include your job listing in our next weekly post, please e-mail a short blurb, logo, all relevant links to apply and contact information via email here.
Aspire Seeks Full-Time Academic & Career Counselor
Aspire has an immediate opening for an Academic & Career Counselor in our Young Adult Career Initiative (YACI). YACI prepares out of school young adults (ages 16-24) to make a successful transition into self-sufficiency and financial independence through:
- High School Diploma Attainment
- Work Experience Leading to Career Opportunities
- Career Skills Training
- Personal Supportive Services
This position primarily focuses on coordinating academic services to help participants obtain their high school diplomas with our collaborative partners. We are looking for a person that can motivate and find creative solutions to support young people facing unique challenges. Please find attached the job description and program brochure. If you can recommend any qualified candidates, please share my contact information and have them send me a resume. Thank you for your consideration and your support to help young people get back on track!
Click on the links below to learn more about this position:
Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com with the subject line: “Academic & Career Counselor”
School’s Out at YMCA of the Pines Seeks School Age Child Care Staff
School’s Out at YMCA of the Pines is now hiring counselors for before and after school care as well as our full day program for virtual learners. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who can plan and assist with art projects, sports and games, and school work. Possible supervisor positions available as well.
- Location(s): Medford, Medford Lakes, Tabernacle, Shamong
- Salary Range: $11/hr – $15/hr
- Apply link: https://ycamp.org/about/employment/
For questions, please email Becca Gutwirth, School Age Child Care Director, here.
LIFE Four Corners Child Development Center Seeks Full Time Before & After Care Director
- Hours available: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Friday
- Location: Burlington, NJ area
The primary duty will be to supervise the students and provide learning support and guidance. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise students in various settings including classrooms, playgrounds, and drop-off/pick-up;
- Work with the local school district staff to foster a positive and collaborative learning environment where the unique needs of all students are met;
- Arrange educational activities outside the classroom and supervise the students during breaks and mealtime;
- Ensure the classroom environment meets standards for safety and cleanliness.
Strong communication skills are required to interact with colleagues, parents and students. The ideal candidate will be understanding and attentive to student needs, and have a passion for the education sector.
Other requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Previous experience working with children;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures;
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures;
- Ability to provide activities for children that encourage healthy growth;
- Ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for children with an understanding, open and loving attitude and a strong desire to make a difference;
- General computer and math skills.