Seeking to fill new positions in this county and want to post your afterschool job listings?
NJSACC: The Statewide Network for New Jersey’s Afterschool Communities promotes and supports the development, continuity and expansion of quality programs for children and youth during out-of-school time.
We are proud to continue spreading the word about any new positions happening within the Afterschool and Out-of-School time professions.
To include your job listing in our next weekly post, please e-mail a short blurb, logo, all relevant links to apply and contact information via email here.
Because the following job listings are posted multiple times on the web, please be aware that some of the positions listed may now be filled.
AlphaBEST Seeks Group Leader – Various Locations
AlphaBEST Education, founded in 2005, is a premier before and after school provider. We focus on homework, then growth work. Our extended day program, with innovative and interactive programs, is the spark that ignites a child’s potential. We hire those who are curious and want to instill that same curiosity in the next generation. AlphaBEST values creativity, flexibility, and building connections between children and the world around them. AlphaBEST is fun with a paycheck!
- Group leader is responsible for supervising and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for the students and facilitating the curriculum that AlphaBEST provides.
- Susan Winters
- River Edge, NJ (Bergen County)
- Ridgewood, NJ (Bergen County)
- Lyndhurst, NJ (Bergen County)
- Saddle Brook, NJ (Bergen County)
- Glen Ridge, NJ (Essex County)
- Millburn, NJ (Essex County)
- Warren, NJ (Somerset County)
- Long Hill, NJ (Morris County)
- Mt. Arlington, NJ (Morris County)
- Stanhope, NJ (Sussex County)
- Sparta, NJ (Sussex County)
- Vineland, NJ (Cumberland County)
Where to Apply:
The Metro YMCA of the Oranges Seek to Fill Several Positions
The Metro YMCA of the Oranges seeks individuals to sever in their Before and Afterschool Programs across numerous locations in Essex, Bergen, Passaic, Warren and Sussex Counties.
Contact name and email:
- Bill SanFillippo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Where To Apply:
YWCA Northern New Jersey Seeks Youth CounselorS
Are you reliable, hardworking, and looking to work for the best?
If so, come join YWCA Northern New Jersey, the #1 school age program in Bergen County.
We are currently hiring Youth Counselors for our Before and After School Programs in the following school districts
- Harrington Park
The Youth Counselor works to assist the Site Supervisor to operate the assigned Before and After School Program to the standards set by the YWCA NNJ and State of New Jersey Department of Children and Families. We are looking for people who enjoy working with school aged kids, who are fun and creative, understand our safety standards and have a passion about engaging in fun before or after school programs.
- Before School – Monday to Friday 7:00-8:30 -$20 per hour
- After School – Monday to Friday 2:45-7:00 – $13.50 per hour
- Prior experience in youth programs, summer camps, childcare preferred, background check and reliable transportation required
- To apply – please send a resume and cover letter to DPinto@ywcannj.org