Join NJSACC's exciting STEM Team 2023-24 – apply by Sun Oct 29!
JOIN THE NJSACC STEM TEAM! APPLY NOW FOR THIS GRANT FUNDED OPPORTUNITY!
Apply now for this grant funded opportunity to take a deep dive into hands on professional development and high-quality resources for leading school age programs. Inspire the next generation of leaders and innovators in your Out-of-School-Time program! Apply by October 29, 2023.
- Receive a $1200 stipend paid directly to them for full participation.
- Attend NJSACC’s virtual STEAM Conference, in-person Annual Conference, & various STEM workshops cost-free.
- Participate in a monthly virtual STEM Team Cohort where we’ll network and share hands on resources.
- Receive great STEM Team swag like sweatshirts, backpacks, supplies & more!
This opportunity is best for school age staff who:
- Are enthusiastic, love learning new things, & enjoy sharing what they’ve learned with kids & co-workers. No STEM expereince necessary!
- Are program leaders, site supervisors, and/or any skilled staff working directly with youth.
- Have been working with a school age program for at least a year.
- Are dedicated to & are likely to continue working in school age Out-of-School-Time in the future.
- Enjoy exploring & having fun.
Eligible applicants will be contacted via email regarding further details and next steps in the selection and commitment process for the 2023-24 NJSACC STEM Team.
Contact Quality Team Director Dagmar Wojcik at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this opportunity.
Our 2023-24 STEM initiative is funded through the national Million Girls Moonshot (MGM) program.