Protect Me With 3+ - enter 2022-2023 poster and video contest
To help educate the community about the health benefits of vaccination, a statewide contest is now open for all students in grades 5-12 to submit a poster or video. The Protect Me With 3+ campaign’s 2023 Create. Educate. Vaccinate. Poster & Video Contest is open to middle and high school students throughout New Jersey.
Protect Me With 3+ is a collaboration between the Partnership for Maternal and Child Health of Northern New Jersey and the New Jersey Department of Health.
- To enter the contest, students are invited to create one 8.5”x11” poster (hand-drawn or digitally created) or one 30-second video that will help raise awareness about the importance of immunizations in protecting adolescents and adults from COVID-19; Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap); Human Papillomavirus (HPV); Meningococcal ACWY; and Flu.
- Each student participant has a chance to win a Visa® gift card worth $50 – $300. The top three teachers with the most submissions will also win prizes.
Digital entries can be submitted by visiting the website. Hand-drawn art must be mailed to:
- The Partnership for Maternal and Child of Northern New Jersey
50 Park Place, Suite 700
Newark, NJ 07102
- Early bird submission deadline: January 6, 2023
- Submission deadline: January 20, 2023
- Finalists selected: March 2023
- Awards ceremony: May 2023