NAA Spotlight: FREE Webinar this Tue 10/18 with The Walking Classroom!
Learn about this fun way for students in afterschool to get supplemental academic instruction, fresh air, exercise, and more!
The Walking Classroom is simple: kids listen to fun, educational podcasts that align with content standards while they take a brisk walk.
This effective, fun, and engaging program is easily implemented in afterschool and is evidence-based to perfectly align with ESSER funding requirements.
Every podcast is supported by a lesson plan, quiz, and tons of supplemental resources.
Attend this afterschool webinar and get:
- Ideas for combining physical activity with learning
- Ideas for introducing and incorporating social-emotional skills
- Ideas for using the podcast topic library as a starting point for building a rich afterschool curriculum
- One hour of Professional Development (by request)
- A free gift valued at $100!
Don’t miss this opportunity to bring a new way of learning to your afterschool students.