Join the NJSACC STEM Team! Apply now for this grant funded opportunity!
Apply now for this grant funded opportunity to take a deep dive into hands on professional development and high-quality resources for leading school age programs. Inspire the next generation of leaders and innovators in your Out-of-School-Time program!
- receive a $1200 stipend paid directly to them for full participation
- attend NJSACC’s virtual STEAM Conference, in-person Annual Conference, & various STEM workshops cost-free
- participate in a bimonthly virtual STEM Team Cohort where we’ll network and share hands on resources
- get great STEM Team swag like sweatshirts, backpacks, supplies & more!
This opportunity is best for school age staff who:
- are enthusiastic, love learning new things, & enjoy sharing what they’ve learned with kids & co-workers
- have been working with a school age program for at least a year
- are dedicated to & are likely to continue working in school age Out-of-School-Time in the future
- enjoy exploring & having fun
- are program leaders, site supervisors, and/or any skilled staff working directly with youth
Eligible applicants will be contacted via email regarding further details and next steps in the selection and commitment process for the 2022-23 NJSACC STEM Team.
Contact Quality Team Director Dagmar Wojcik at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this opportunity.
Our 2022-23 STEM initiative is funded through the national Million Girls Moonshot (MGM) program.
Apply by November 4th