We are looking for a diverse group of OST professionals to lead the way in vetting online resources like The Achievery. Awarded applicants will receive a $3,000 stipend to acknowledge time spent and offset travel costs. The cohort will learn from and share with peers about strategies for finding, adapting, and implementing free online resources.
- Applications are due on Monday, January 30, 2023
The learning cohort will develop through interactive, engaging, and thoughtfully facilitated monthly sessions that will foster community, generate dialogue, and support self-reflection.
- Learn from and share with peers about strategies for finding, adapting, and implementing free online resources
- Identify a question to research and explore through the creation of a product (rubric, tip sheet, curriculum plan, etc.) to support OST programs with more effectively leveraging free, online resources like The Achievery
- Test the product throughout the summer and make revisions
- Share products and reflections with the field through webinars or articles in the fall of 2023
Between March 2023 and November 2023, participants of this program will meet monthly, beginning at NAA’s Convention on March 19-22, 2023, in Orlando, FL. The following monthly meetings will be held virtually.
Participation Costs and Stipend
Participants of the cohort will receive:
- Complimentary registration to attend the NAA23 Convention in Orlando, FL ($600 value)
- Meals – Welcome Reception on Sunday (food and drinks), lunch on Monday and Tuesday, coffee service every day and continental breakfast on Wednesday.
- $3,000 stipend to acknowledge time spent and offset travel costs, which include:
- Travel to and from, and hotel at the NAA23 Convention
- Meals not included in conference registration
Who should apply?
This learning opportunity is designed for people in youth-serving organizations who select and develop curriculum for out-of-school time programming.
To qualify for this cohort, applicants must:
- Be responsible for decisions about program curricula and/or activities
- Have support from your agency supervisor to participate in NAA and AT&T’s Achievery Learning Cohort.
- Be able to attend ALL virtual and in-person sessions (see dates below).
We need your ideas, curiosity, and creativity and look forward to reviewing your application.
If you have any questions, contact The Achievery Learning Cohort Team
We look forward to connecting with you!