NJSACC is proud of working in NJ’s Afterschool Communities through a variety of Special Initiatives that support program quality, program expansion, and program sustainability.
Each Special Initiative is adopted based on NJSACC’s ability to bring quality programs and products to NJ’s Afterschool Communities. The Initiatives are ongoing or as issues arise that need attention. NJSACC has had a track record of being on trend with National topics such as STEM initiatives and Expanded Learning Opportunities. We strive to bring important issues to light in our state and provide resources to help afterschool communities to participate in these initiatives. Click to learn more about NJSACC’s Special Initiatives to support NJ’s Statewide Network of Afterschool Communities.
- 21st Century Community Learning Center Technical Assistance Grant
- Afterschool CARES
- At Risk Meals Program
- Celebrate Afterschool! Outdoors in the Garden State
- Energizing Afterschool Partnership
- Full STEAM Ahead
- Quality Coaching Initiative
- Quality Standards
- Summer Food Service Program
- Supporting Student Success