Realistic Supports – 6:30pm – FREE
Do youth seem disconnected, disinterested, or discouraged? Are you searching for meaningful and engaging ways to support them? This training explains how to use the pyramid support model to develop realistic and individualized supports for youth in school-age programs. This workshop is appropriate for all experienced staff.
- Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2024
- Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Grant funded FREE Registration at www.njccis.com with event ID: 139404
IN ORDER TO ATTEND THIS TRAINING, YOU MUST OBTAIN A NJ WORKFORCE REGISTRY NUMBER.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right-hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for this training using Event ID: 139404 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry, please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: email@example.com