Behavior Support Techniques
The focus of this training is to unpack the WHY of behavior. Participants will practice identifying antecedents to behavior and determine what consequences shape behavior. The session includes a discussion about selecting strategies to address the antecedents, which helps children make positive behavior changes. Appropriate for all levels of staff.
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023 | 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Grant funded FREE Registration at www.njccis.com with event ID: 134879
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right-hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for this training using Event ID: 134879 here.