Leading for Quality: Equity in Action
Register by Tuesday, June 8, 2021 — Our theme is Equity in Action – with a focus on increasing leader’s perspectives on various aspects of equity as it applies to quality programming. This four-session series is designed to help programs prepare for the return to in-person programming and bring an equity lens to the critical work in these areas. Please note the dates for each session:
- Session 1 June 15, 2021: Focus on the mental health and social-emotional needs of youth, staff, and families
- Session 2 June 16, 2021: Outreach to new partners and organizations to augment and offer wraparound services
- Session 3 July 13, 2021: Gain a broader understanding of building quality in youth relationships, a cornerstone of the NJ school-age standards
- Session 4 July 14, 2021: Expand a welcoming approach through an inclusion lens for ADA and special needs.
- Attendees are expected to attend all 4 sessions.
- There may be some work that will need to be completed prior to the June 15th start in preparation for the training.
- Register by Tuesday, June 8, 2021