This interactive virtual workshop will explore the components of quality out-of-school time programs based on the book Imagine: Afterschool Space That Works, written by Mav Pardee and published by NJSACC. Participants will re-imagine and redesign your out-of-school time space to include outdoor and virtual classrooms as we step into our new normal. Utilizing best practices learned from this past year and the newly released CDC recommendations, participants will create a plan for post-COVID programming.
- Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- Time: 10:30am – 12pm
- Event ID: 127621
In order to attend this training, you must obtain a NJ Workforce Registry Number.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for these trainings using Event ID: 127621 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry, please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: email@example.com