NJSACC is proud to present another workshop by Phillip Colazzo of KIT (Kids Included Together) on supporting distance learning, especially with youth who are particularly challenged by virtual learning. This training uses the KIT Support Pyramid to explore strategies to help staff help students, including students who have Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Wednesday, April 21, 11am — FREE!
- Register at www.njccis.com with event ID 127429
In order to attend this training, you must obtain a NJ Workforce Registry Number.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for this training using Event ID: 127429 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry, please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org