Keeping Safe in Before and Afterschool Programs During the Pandemic – join us on Wed Apr 14
REGISTER for FREE through the NJ Workforce Registry at: www.njccis.com
Do you know what measures need to be in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19? Have you been correctly implementing the prevention strategies to protect the children, families, and staff at your program? Let’s discuss how you can maintain a healthy child care environment in the aftercare setting during this pandemic.
Presented by Judi Connor
Child Care Health Consultant Program Manager
Central Jersey Family Health Consortium
- Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Time: 10am – 11:30am
- Event ID: 127373
In order to attend this training, you must obtain a NJ Workforce Registry Number.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for this training using Event ID: 127373 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry, please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org