Thu Mar 11 Webinar: Stability and Change in Afterschool Systems – join us at 2pm EST
Webinar in Partnership with Every Hour Counts
When? Thursday, March 11, 2021 | 2:00-3:00 PM ET
Citywide systems that coordinate the work of out-of-school time (OST) providers, government agencies, private funders, and others are designed to ensure that OST programs reach children who lack access to quality programming. In 2012, The Wallace Foundation asked FHI 360 to conduct an exploratory study to determine the extent to which U.S. cities with populations over 100,000 were undertaking afterschool system-building initiatives.
As a follow-up to the earlier study, FHI 360 recently released a “sustainability study” to ascertain the current status of afterschool system development in the same cities that were coordinating in 2012-2013. Join us to hear from leaders from afterschool systems around the country to hear how their work has progressed, the impact of systems on their communities, and their insights for the future.
This session is presented in partnership with Every Hour Counts and is made possible by generous support from the Wallace Foundation.
- Moderator: Priscilla Little, Senior Consultant, the Forum for Youth Investment
- Nathan Beck, MOST Coordinator, City of Madison and Madison Metropolitan School District
- Jessica Donner, Executive Director, Every Hour Counts
- Suzette L. Harvey, President & CEO, Prime Time Palm Beach County
- Fahren Johnson, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Greentrike-Expanded Learning Opportunities
- Chris Smith, President & Executive Director, Boston After School & Beyond