Rise Up with kid-grit
Led by kid-grit founders Julia Gabor & Jeffrey L. Jordan
REGISTER for FREE through the NJ Workforce Registry at: www.njccis.com
Join us! In this session, staff of all levels will examine their own self-awareness and life balance in order to assess how they are managing their professional life during this unusual time. We will introduce mindfulness and emotional intelligence strategies that help staff stay healthy and productive. We will focus on Mindfulness, Body Awareness, Community and Connection, and Digital and Social Media Consciousness in order to build new habits that promote learning, connection, a sense of community. These strategies can be used for staff and students.
- Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Time: 1pm – 3pm
- Event ID: 124062
TIP: Get a FREE copy of “The kid-grit Pandemic Crisis Guide” and other great resources: https://www.kid-grit.com/
In order to attend this training, you must obtain a NJ Workforce Registry Number.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for this training using Event ID: 124062 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: email@example.com