Afterschool Conversations > Topic: Public School Based Programs Call-in > Weekly Thursdays from 10am – 11am
Join us on Thursday, May 21st at 10am! We are joined by Gerard Costa and Kaitlyn Mulcahy from the Center for Autism and Early Childhood Mental Health at Montclair State University. They will introduce everyone to the work of the Center and discuss with us maintaining mental health throughout the pandemic, in support of the essential work we do.
Join us with your questions!
Time: 10am – 11am
All public-school administered afterschool programs are welcome to join us weekly Thursdays at 10:00am, on a general “Zoom” call-in, to discuss the impact of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic on your school-age programs and services. We will share updates as we have them, resources, questions and strongly encourage everyone to share their response to handling circumstances surrounding the pandemic.
Join Zoom Meeting here. *
* Please note that the Zoom meeting information is the same for every meeting.
One tap mobile
- +16465588656,,266171229# US (New York)
- +13126266799,,266171229# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 266 171 229
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/asAyaclYr