Join us > Imagine Afterschool Space That Works < 5/26 1pm
This interactive virtual workshop will explore the components of quality indoor space design for afterschool programs. Participants will re-imagine and redesign your before & after school space and its components to maximize program outcomes. We will also include some virtual tips and tricks.*
* This workshop is based on the book, “Imagine: Afterschool Space That Works,” written by Mav Pardee and published by NJSACC.
Presented by Tyneisha Gibbs and Nazirah Abdullah.
- Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- Time: 1pm – 2pm
- Event ID: 123923
In order to attend this training, you must obtain a NJ Workforce Registry Number.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for this training using Event ID: 123923 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: email@example.com