Playworks Playshop – Actionable Play-based Strategies
with Jessica Schaeffer, Playworks Regional Partnership Director
REGISTER for FREE through the NJ Workforce Registry at: www.njccis.com
Gain tools to create safe and inclusive play opportunities for all students through game facilitation and group management that supports social emotional learning. Participants gain access to actionable play-based strategies that educators can begin to use right away as well as learn about additional Playworks services available for professional development training and support.
- Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- Time: 11am – 12pm
- Event ID: 124061
TIP: Check out Playworks’ website for a sneak peek at lots of great activities & training: https://www.playworks.org/game-library/
In order to attend this training, you must obtain a NJ Workforce Registry Number.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for this training using Event ID: 124061 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: email@example.com