Impactful Activities to Maximize Staff Training
with Camp Experts Roz & Jed Buck Training & Consulting
REGISTER for FREE through the NJ Workforce Registry at: www.njccis.com
“To Hear is To Forget, To See is To Remember, To Do is To Learn.” During this approximately 1 hour online training workshop, enjoy a variety of activities to maximize learning and retention and create an exceptional staff orientation experience! Whether staff training takes place online or in person, it’s a necessity to properly prepare staff to deliver an amazing summer or after school experience. All of the activities shared in this workshop can be used for either online or in person staff training.
- Date: Thursday, June 4, 2020
- Time: 11am – 12pm
- Event ID: 124060
TIP: Join the zoom training at 10:45am for bonus hands on activities!
In order to attend this training, you must obtain a NJ Workforce Registry Number.
Please follow these steps to sign up for the NJ Workforce Registry:
- Go to www.njccis.com and click Log In in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click Register in the gray bar that asks if you are a new user.
- On the next screen fill in all the required information. It will ask you what you are requesting approval for. Please select the option that best describes your position. For afterschool providers either Director, ECE Assistant Teacher or ECE Teacher will be the best match. Then click Register in the lower right hand corner.
- You should receive an email to activate your account.
- Once activated, search for this training using Event ID: 124060 here.
If you have a technical question about the NJ Workforce Registry please call PCG at 1-877-522-1050 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org