NJDOH Request – Title V Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Block Grant Needs Assessment Survey – Deadline 2/29/2020
The New Jersey Department of Health is conducting a maternal & child health needs assessment!
Respond to this short survey via the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VD95DZT to make sure the needs of women, children and families in your community are heard!
What is a maternal and child health needs assessment?
- As a part of the Title V Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Block Grant, every five years the
Division of Family Health Services at the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH) completes a comprehensive needs assessment to better understand the current state of health and well-being of women, children, and families in the State of New Jersey.
What is this survey?
- This survey is completed by families and people who provide services to these families across
- This brief survey will help NJDOH understand the needs of families in New Jersey. All surveys
will be reviewed and analyzed to create a set of statewide priorities to better serve New Jersey
How can you help?
- Post the survey link on your website, email it to your program staff, send it out to partners and
families via email distribution lists, and of course, respond to the survey yourself!
- If you would like to receive a summary of the survey results, please contact Josette.firstname.lastname@example.org This survey will close on February 29, 2020.
- If you are interested in participating in future needs assessment activities (like focus groups or
answering more in-depth surveys) or if you would like to be a part of choosing our statewide
priorities, please contact Josette.email@example.com