The Garden State Girls STEM Collaborative is the New Jersey initiative of the National Girls Collaborative Project, a program focused on providing high quality STEM activities to girls. Their primary goal is to strengthen the capacity of girl-serving STEM programs to effectively reach and serve underrepresented girls in STEM by sharing promising practice research and program models, outcomes, products and by connecting formal and informal educators, business and industry in order to maximize the resources that can positively influence our girls. Contact Mike MacEwan for more information how you can become involved.
In their latest issue, the Garden State Girls STEP Collaborative Project spotlights:
- Teen Invents Flashlight That Could Change The World
- Reminder to Register for TeenTech 2014 Thurs 5/29/14
- TEDxYouth@Mt.Olive Asks ‘Have an Idea Worth Sharing?’
- GSGSC joins the pledge to #banbossy
- Educating Google Generation Demands Change, Will After-School Take Lead?
- Take Advantage of this Valuable FREE Resource: Is your program listed?
- STEM in New Jersey: Strengthen a Strength