Click here to register!
*applications will close on Friday February 15, 2013.
NJSACC: The Statewide Network for New Jersey’s Afterschool programs is hiring trainers for a variety of topics to work throughout New Jersey as consultants providing Professional Development for afterschool program staff as needed.
To become an NJSACC Trainer you must complete this online application form and be accepted to attend the Train the Trainer Institute. The Train the Trainer Institute is a focus on the skills required to be a quality trainer and the context of NJSACC trainings and protocols. Participants will learn NAA Trainer Competencies, tools, techniques, assessment and evaluation as well as have an introduction to the NJ Professional Impact Registry and an opportunity to begin the Registry.
Applicants MUST be able to attend the training on Friday March 8 from 10 AM to 2 PM at the NJSACC office in Westfield, NJ.
What to bring:
• A laptop
• A resume
• Any records/certificates of professional development attended in the last 5 years
To become an NJSACC Trainer applicants must:
- Participate in the Train the Trainer from start to finish.
- Assist NJSACC staff to manage training events and maintain a trainer profile and training descriptions
- Follow all protocol of NJSACC related to delivering high quality training events.
- Register with NJ Professional Impact Registry (https://www.pinjregistry.org/)
Qualifications and Requirements
At least 2 years experience in a leadership role.
Applicants must have relevant experience working or be currently working in the child care, school-age care or afterschool field. This includes work representing any of the following types of programs:
• Community Based Organizations (of all sizes)
• Registered Family Child Care Centers
• School-based Afterschool or School-Age Care Programs
• Park and Recreation Programs
• 4-H Council
• Boys & Girls Club
• Girl’s Inc.
Payment for the Train the Trainer Institute: $25 covers materials and lunch
Please contact Sarah Cruz at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on Friday February 15, 2013Tweet