Click here to register!
*registration closes on Tuesday, June 4, 2013.
Are you a small business owner, a non-profit organization, or afterschool care professional? Come and join us for this very special workshop and learn the essentials to social networking for your organization or program. In this 3 hour workshop, you will learn:
- how to sign up, create and work with a Facebook page
- how to sign up, create and work with a Twitter page
- social media and social networking terminology such as “likes,” “followers,” “hash tags” and “tweets”
- how to find potential “followers” and engage with “fans”
- basic steps to attracting and promoting to an online audience
- basic etiquette / rules regarding communicating online to your audience
To help facilitate your learning, please bring or have ready, the following items to the workshop:
- A laptop with the ability to connect to our internet network wirelessly via WI-FI
- Access to an active e-mail address for signup purposes
- An online link to a website or webpage of your choice (e.g., http://njsacc.org)
- A digital file of an image (preferably square shaped – jpg/gif) or logo. This image will be used as your profile picture for Facebook and twitter
- Some text that you’d like to send out to your followers. This must be 140 characters or less.
- Some great ideas for how you envision engaging your audience!
|Who Should Attend:||Any child care provider (infant – school age)|
|Small Business Owner|
|When:||Friday, June 7th, 2013|
|Time:||9:30am – 12:30pm|
|Where:||First Baptist Church of Westfield
170 Elm Street
Westfield, NJ 07090
|Click here to register!|
*Registration closes Tuesday, June 4, 2013
About the Trainer:
Adam Cruz is a social media and social networking consultant for many creative professionals including small business owners, artists, and entrepreneurs. Adam has also facilitated various DJ and music workshops to school age children during New Jersey Performing Arts Center’s (NJPAC) annual “Young Writers’ Workshop,” a specialized residency program for up to five after-school agencies that teaches students the importance of literacy through writing and creative expressions.
For More information about registration and/or payment please contact Jessica Heiberg at: 908-789-0259 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.orgTweet