Great ideas from Every Child Matters:
My favorite is:
* Ask your child-care or after school program to open earlier and close later on election day, so as to allow more time for parents
FINALLY! We have reached the last week before the election, and America’s kids need all the help we can give in a final drive to make them a priority. We are asking for one last push to encourage people to vote with kids in mind. Here are some things you can do to help in the final days:
* Ask your child-care or after school program to open earlier and close later on election day, so as to allow more time for parents to vote.
* Encourage programs to allow their staff to vote during business hours if necessary.
* Greet parents on Monday, November 3rd, and Tuesday, November 4th, as they arrive and depart child care centers, Head Start, or after school programs, and remind them to vote.
* If you’re at a Halloween party for kids and parents this week, be sure to remind them to vote!
Special offer: We are providing FREE “I’m voting for Kids” lapel stickers to anybody who is able to distribute them on or before election day.
These are perfect to give out to people at your offices, child care or after school sites, parties, or anywhere else where you’d like to encourage people to “Vote for Kids”.
CLICK HERE (Due to the shortage of time, we will only be fulfilling orders received before Thursday at Noon Eastern)
Please direct any questions or comments to email@example.com.Thank you for your help to make children a priority!
Thanks from ,
Every Child Matters